Pages

August 25, 2019

Nice To Meet You, Where You Been?

I could show you incredible things. Or this blog. I think I'll show you this blog.

More to come about Me! later, but I'll start with the basics.

In 2006, I listened to an artist for the first time. She was sixteen and had just released her first album to country radio, a song called Tim McGraw, which I remember thinking was strange at the time because as a regular country music listener along with my family I thought of him as an icon and her as a newcomer. Nevertheless, I was hooked and soon the song fell into the hundred or so that I could listen to on my iPod shuffle.

From then on, my life as a Taylor Swift fan was born and there was no looking back. Now, at the ripe age of 25, I continue to listen to-and occasionally obsess over-the artist I fell in love with as a preteen in the early days of middle school.

I'm no social media superstar; Instagram came out in my late high school years, and don't even get me started on Tumblr, but when I realized I needed a new creative outlet I decided to revert back to what had always been fun, relaxing, enjoyful (is that even a word???) for me...and that's blogging. Love Letters to Taylor Swift is exactly as it sounds, a series of love letters to the artist who has been a permanent fixture in my life since she was introduced and quite possibly the longest relationship with a friend I've ever had.

I hope you enjoy my reflections, but more than that, I look forward to sharing all my reflections and experiences with you.

Love(r),
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment